Saturday, July 07, 2012

Baker's Square, Apple Valley

Her perspective: C-

We were greeted and seated right away. Our server was a little slow to greet and seemed a bit nervous.

I ordered a Calypso Berry drink which was little more than water with a ton of garnishes and was not "sparkling" as it was supposed to be. I "sent it back" (it stayed on the table for the duration of our meal) and ordered a Mango Iced Tea, which was too warm to keep ice and too cold to melt sugar.

For my entree, I ordered the Monte Christo French Toast, with ham and Swiss cheese. It was pretty tasty, but needed syrup, which I had to ask for.

Every time the server checked back, our mouths were full, so I couldn't get another drink and had to ask at the register for them to take the drink off because we were still being charged for it.

The server was attentive, but because our mouths were full every time he stopped by, we were never able to give good feedback. Also, I got very tired if looking at the drinks that didn't taste good while eating my meal.

No comments: