Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Limitless

Movie - Give it a B- overall.

It was interesting, thoughtful and thought provoking, but not an action flick or high drama kind of thing. I'd still try to see it in the theater before it goes away, and it's definately worth a $1 rental when the DVD comes out. Don't think I'll be buying it because to me it feels like a movie you see once in a great while. By the time it shows up on TV, I'll have forgotten enough about it to be interested in seeing it again, but probably not before.

Still, we did enjoy the film and are both glad to have seen it in the theater. I'd suggest a matinee for the theater as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We ended up buying this on DVD, and it was still good to watch again. You notice a few more things the second time around than you did the first, and those bits make it that much more... appealing I guess is the right word.